“Two heads are better than one.”
An adage (also called a proverb) is an old, short saying that is generally accepted to have some truth to it.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES champion the linking of 2 professional advocates as we believe that some tasks may be accomplished more easily by two (or more) people working together than by one working alone.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES; support business enterprises in their business accomplishments, loss, anxiety, and their triumphs, joys and victories.
In this sense when applied to business issues, it involves listening, supporting, encouraging and befriending.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES; provides practical advice that works.
We promote the link between legal and business advocates and encourage the client to LINK 2 ADVOCATES with regard to business endeavours.
The SMEs – Analysis
The mnemonic SMEs stand for Small and medium enterprises or small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), which are companies are whose administrative resources fall below certain limits.
The SMEs is an independent business, managed by its owner or part owners and having a small market share. It is most usual to measure size according to numbers of full-time employees or their equivalent.
Section 248 of the Companies Act of 1985 states that a company is “small” if it satisfies at least two of the following criteria:
- Not more than 50 employees;
- A turnover of not more than £2.8 million;
- A balance sheet total of not more than £1.4 million;
A medium sized company must satisfy at least two of the following criteria:
- A balance sheet total of not more than £5.6 million;
- Not more than 250 employees;
- A turnover of not more than £11.2 million;
For statistical purposes, the Department of Trade and Industry usually used the following definitions:
- Micro firm: 0 – 9 employees;
- Small firm: 0 – 49 employees (includes micro)
- Medium firm: 50 – 249 employees;
- Large firm: over 250 employees;
LINK 2 ADVOCATES; will provide accredited business advisors who may assist small to medium businesses with practical assistance in the form of hands on help.
Most of us would take a faulty appliance to an expert to fix it, use a builder for house renovations or get an optician to sort out potential problems with our eyesight.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES encourage SMEs to take the same approach to the business matters that professional advisers can help you with.
Whether it’s an employment law or Human Resources procedure, the selling of property or advice on business reorganization, the benefits of taking advice from an accredited business professional in their field is likely to be more cost effective.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES will not you charge you for an initial consultation we will listen to you concerns or business objectives and then link you to an appropriate business adviser who will explain what they will do for you and how this will benefit you.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES will provide the following;
- Experienced accredited advisers giving you emotional support and peace of mind;
- Regulated and highly qualified advisers from both legal and business sectors;
- Professional assistance with financial and legal matters in order for you to achieve your goals;
- Our advisers are unbiased and provide an independent service providing professional advice that works;
LINK 2 ADVOCATES indisputably wants your business to be successful.
For an immediate response contact us: