Civil Litigation is a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek money damages or Specific Performance rather than criminal sanction.The Lawyer’s who practice Civil Litigation, represent parties in trials, hearings, arbitration and mediation before administrative agencies & Employment Tribunals.
LINK 2 ADVOCATES, provides Civil Litigators with key skills and knowledge that are essential to litigation practice.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural law;
- Strong written and oral advocacy skills;
- Analytical and logical reasoning abilities;
- Ability to synthesise complex legal and factual material;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of legal research techniques and software;
- Client development skills;
- Negotiation skills;
LINK 2 ADVOCATES, will provide Legal Advocates in specific practice areas that include:
For an Immediate response, Contact Us